Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Coffee

I absolutely love coffee. I really started to love it around sophomore year in high school. Before that, I would always just order the frapucchino drinks from Starbucks. Now that I'm a "big girl", I drink straight coffee with a little bit of Splenda. My favorite coffee drink is a non-fat latte which I like to treat myself to often when I'm at school. It's always convenient having a Starbucks that is literally a 5 minutes walk from your dorm. I also have this really great Gevalia two cup coffee maker that brews the coffee directly into a travel mug. I love that it can brew on a timer, so when I wake up, there is always a fresh cup of coffee ready for me to grab on the go. My favorite ground Starbucks coffee is by far the french roast. It is bold, and so delicious. I don't buy any other ground coffee. I can't wait for Starbucks to come out with the Pumpkin Spice Latte. That is my favorite drink during the fall, and I patiently wait its arrival every year around late September.
My favorite local coffee shop at home without a doubt is called Coffee Tree. There are several locations around where I live and they have the best coffee, along with some delicious pastries. There is one with a garage door type window that they open up in the summer so it's like an outdoor coffee shop. It's really neat and I definitely miss it while I am at school. I am so interested to hear what your favorite coffee drink or ground coffee is and what your favorite coffee shop is! I always like new suggestions on drinks to try!
Have a fantastic and fun-filled weekend! Enjoy one of the last weekends at the pool before Labor Day comes!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar