Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lil Wayne Says He's Dropping 2 Albums This Year

We all know Tha Carter 5 is coming, but Lil Wayne has hit us with a surprise. In his last Weezy Wednesdays episode two days ago, he revealed that he would be dropping two albums before the end of the year. That is, he would be dropping Carter 5, and another album. He sad he went to work on Carter 5, and just went on working in the studio, until he ended up recording almost a hundred songs. 




Below are his words concerning this.

"This year, not only will I be dropping Tha Carter V -- I'm dropping two albums. This year, looking forward to two albums from me because I been out the game for a second. ... Honestly, the reason why it became two albums is because I went to work on Tha Carter V and I don't stop working. So it's either Carter V would be 93 songs, or we're gonna have to figure this out." (Weezy Wednesdays)







He would probably drop Tha Carter 5, I Am Not A Human Being 3, and a double disc mixtape before the year runs out. That is the only way he can put out all Dem songs he has recorded.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar