Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Opening song - The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the desert - I've never been to me. Okay, good night, and I hope everyone had a great long weekend and Canada Rocks! Thank you, and have a pleasant tomorrow. :)



...top 10 Best of the Best!!!
While we're in Australia, I love that movie with the young and VERY handsome, Russel Crowe, and his relationship with his father. ( Crowe plays a gay man who has a father that is so intensely supportive, and tries everything to find his son a lover )...can't remember the name right now. I LOVE. Muriels's Wedding...Top 10, " THE SUM OF US "! That's the Russel Crowe movie! WOLFE CREEK!!!...hello! Top 5 BEST of horror movies and I am a HORROR FREAK, and Animal Kingdom. That's all I have seen, and they are all winners!
Horror fans, if you don't already know, " Wolfe Creek" a true story about a group of young and attractive kids go off to this place way out in Gods country to go camping....Ahuh. Even though I am not a fan of  ' Gorror ' films, this nail biter will make you really shut your eyes, and completely miss the scene! The guy in it, for the ladies and gents and the ones who don't care, is RIDICULOUSLY SEXY>>>THAT is a good way to get your girlfriend or boyfriend or, "?", to get them to watch it if they're a scardy cat!
Meow, meow, meow Henrietta. Settle down.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar