Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh My Gosh : Pop Up! Purple

Hi guys ! It's FINALLY weekend ! This has really been a way to long week. My little guy is sick, so this weekend he will get some pampering from me. ♥

Today I'm showing you an awesome nail polish from Gosh SA ... This is from the Oh My Gosh range and is called Pop Up Purple. It's a gorgeous purple crelly . I really love colours that has the appearance of a jelly polish but covers like a creme polish.

This polish really applied like a dream, nice and smooth and evened itself out in 2 coats. Really perfection in a bottle. I like that these bottles is also the perfect size to pop into your handbag . A perfect excuse to get it !!

Here's the photos of two coats of Oh My Gosh Pop Up! Purple -

The wear time on this polish was also extremely well. I had it on for 4days without any chips or extreme tip wear. Really great when a polish has lasting power. 

I got this beauty at Edgars and Red Square stores for R49,95 ... And I can't wait to get myself more gorgeous polishes from this range.

Anyone have any fun weekend plans ? Or just extremely glad this week is finally over ?? Have you tried any of the colours in the range yet ??

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar