Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

”My Daughter Doesn’t Need a Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xu*ally’

 

According to the Emmanuel Udoh who was arrested after def!ling his daughter in their residence, at 2 Ajasa Command Road, Meiran, Lagos state:

    “I have had s.ex* ual !ntercourse with her severally.

    It is a normal thing and I don’t see anything bad in s!eeping with my daughter because I know she will not get pregnant because I don’t ejacul* ate inside her”.
“Immediately I started having my bath in the bathroom I became very dizzy as I became very weak. While I was inside the bathroom I called out for help but neighbours could not hear me because I was weak. It was my father that helped me out of the bathroom and took me inside. When I got inside, he gave me garri to drink and before I knew what was happening, he removed my wrapper and had s.e* x with me. I don’t know if he drugged the water as I became very weak.”
READ ALSO: Potrix Media Give Away! Win 20,000

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar