Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Feather nail art

For this Sunday I have my very first feather nail art to show. I hated the base color I chose (maybe you don't but pastel orange is not my favorite)..I chose it because I thought it looked good with the brownish color the feather had. No matter what I think I managed to apply the feathers pretty good except on my ring finger (which was my first try). I'll definitely try this more times, it was really simpler than I thought!



The last days I whore it I painted my nails with an effect glitter polish which tingled it up, but I preferred the "natural feather look" better.

ZTIZ nail polish (pastel orange)
Paris Memories (effect glitter polish)
Coq neck feathers

And also, removal was easier than I thought. I thought that the feather would be like a large piece of glitter never going of but they're so thin and came off easily like the rest of the polish.

What do you think about this? Have you tried feather nail art?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar