Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHINA GLAZE SHOCKING PINK (NEON) AND CRACKLE

hi peopleesssss, how r u all????
soooo...... i loved my last mani soo much that i left it on for quite a while and only took it off today after 2 of the nails chipped (my mum has gone on holiday and so i have been left with all the housework and cleaning and cooking hence my nails chipping) i'd also got quite a bit of tip wear : (


anyway today  i changed my nails 4 time within an hour, it was one of those days that nothing was pleasing me, unfortunatley i completley forgot to take pics of the first 2 manis i did before i changed them, sorry.


ok, so i love buying pink nail polish and i have loads of them, however ,lol,i dont like wearing pink nail polish, it doesnt really suit my hands : (, but for some random reason today i wanted to wear one of my bright pink nail polish
china glaze shocking pink (neon)





application was awful, i know neons aren't the easiest to apply, this was 3 coats and its still quite streaky : (
however the colour is really bright and i did like it but just not on me, my hands look really dark 
and in really life it was a million times brighter and vibrant but it just doesn't show up in the picture unfortunately, i took about 30 pics but these are the ones i picked out 


then i decided to add some crackle, i added black crackle first, then decided to try blue and it was soo much lovelier than the pic and honestly i really liked it i would have just aded blue crackle to the rest of the mani but the pointy finger (is it even called the pointy finger? lol) went wrong too, and i could be bothered taking the black crackle off and applying the china glaze again lol, kinda wished i had now lol as it was lovely and bright and really summery, i think pink and blue may just be my new favourite combo, what do you think, do you like?












i have to go now, so ill show you my current nails tomorrow, im sorry my posts are soo long lol. anyway tooodlee doooo xxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar