Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Catrice Rose Palette - I'm impressed!

I'm quite impressed with this!


As a make up artist, a good palette saves on kit space. I don't care about the price of the palette as I have had palettes that cost a fortune and those that have cost nothing and are equally as good. It comes down to color pay off (how pigmented the shadows are) and how useful the colors are.

I was impressed with the Catrice Absolute Rose palette which I have had a play with this morning. I can see how useful it is going to be - not to mention how gorgeous that damson color is too. There is a whole range of these mini palettes which are light (important when your kit weighs a ton) and contain useful colors.

I can see shades in there which can be used for eyebrows, blush and highlight as well. This is another MUA trick - buy an eyeshadow palette that can be used for multiple things instead of just a smokey eye.

Then there is the best part : the price. These palettes are currently retailing at €5.49! There is also a matte nude version of the palette which looks just as good.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar