Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Popular Nigerian Artiste Celebrates Wife

Nigerian gospel singer, Sammie Okposo took time out to celebrate not himself but his beautiful wife as they mark their 5th year wedding anniversary.

The “Wellu Wellu” singer who got married to his wife Ozioma, in Lagos, July 1, 2010, took to his Instagram to celebrate their years together.  Her is the message he shared on instagram

Happy wedding Anniversary to Us today July 1st thank you lord for keeping,protecting,caring for & providing for US its been 5 wonderful years of marital bliss and its been by Your grace oh Lord we are Eternally grateful... my Ozy my love my wife my Queen I will choose you again and again and again I love you Forever






However, in a recent chat with Encomium Weekly, Sammie Okposo disclosed what has kept the marriage going for 5 years.

He says, “You need to marry your friend, someone who understands the work you do. It can be crazy sometimes. You need a man, a woman who understands you for who you are and knows that this is what my husband does, I will support him. My wife is my biggest fan, she is my number one supporter. She loves what I do and makes it easy for me. With that, even if I travel for a long time, the understanding is there. One ingredient you need is to marry somebody who loves you for who you are and is part of what you do.”


Sammie had his breakthrough in year 2000 with the release of his debut album titled “Unconditional Love“. His hit track of the album “wellu wellu” gained so much local and international popularity in 2004, Sammie was invited to perform at the Martin Luther King Day and July 4th Independence day Celebration respectively by the American ambassador to Nigeria.


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar