Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

OUT THE WINDOW

So, it's safe to say I'm a fan of doing framed nails, I'm not crazy about how they look but I really enjoy drawing them on lol ; ) (I think I've already told you this !)
Anyway so yes I had this idea and it turned out ok, I turned the black frame into window frames and drew wonky black lines to make it look more windowy and then because I had time I drew on some curtains on the accent nail and I tried to give it some life by shading but I'm not sure it really worked out well ! Also I drew on a little birdy but kinda upside down lol , oops ! 







Hhhhm, so,  yes that's a bit of sponge on the pointy finger lol ! What do you guys think ? Do you like it ? I do : ) Ok so talk to you all soon, take care for now : )


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar