Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Inocos Bairro Alto and Other Swap Goodies

I still feel like I'm catching up from being gone; today finally I have a chance to say a public thank you to Akuma Kanji from Under the Gravity's Nails ♦♪♥Da'n'ails♦♪♥, from whom I got a whole pile of swap goodies the day I got back from vacation. She sent so many pretties they had to be split up into two huge bubble mailers, and I couldn't fit them all into one photo!


Above, left to right: Miyo Nailed It in Pacific, Princess, and Pearl; Yes Love in 203, 422, and 441.


Above, left to right: Andreia Higicol in 110 (looks a lot like Chanel Paradoxal) and 108, Springs 15, Carlos Santos in 553 and 579, Le Petite Cliché in Hippie, and Cliché in Camuflado and Blue.


Above, left to right: Inocos in Maria do Mar, Alfarroba, Bailinho, Bairro Alto, and Noites de Verão.


Above, front: H & M On Ice (has Thumper and Bambi on the bottle!), Plum, and Taupe. Back: DERMExcellence 65 (I think that's the number), Risqué in Lapis Lazuli and Cappuccino, and Dote in 273.

Because I didn't have any idea what polishes are available in Portugal, she gave me some links and I pointed out what colors I liked but left it up to her to do the actual choosing based on what she found when she went shopping. She did a great job! I could see myself buying any of these if I came across them.



She also sent some pretty nail art supplies (above) and a whole bunch of candy (below; you may spot an empty wrapper or two in the pile because I just couldn't wait to sample them).



I had a hard time deciding which polish to try first, and eventually chose my go to color, purple, namely Inocos Bairro Alto . Perhaps a color my camera doesn't struggle so much with would have been better, since the only way I could get the polish close to true was to make my skin even pinker than it really is, but you'll get the idea. This shimmer needed only two coats; shown here without top coat. I was so excited to try it that I rushed through clean up, something I failed to notice until long after I'd taken the photos. Eh, stuff happens.



I see a lot of pretty blue in the shimmer in certain lights.





I am looking forward to trying more of these exotic (to me, at least) polishes. Many thanks to Akuma Kanji for getting them for me!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar