Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cut Out Dress + Laser Cut Heels


If you love to make an entrance then this sculpturesque cut out dress is for you. It’s no secret how much I adore cutouts. They create a H2T sexy feel and are a great alternative to crop tops especially if you lean towards bashful. Cut out dresses are a summer staple and a dramatic addition to any gal’s wardrobe. This dress is so frickin adorable and paired with white heels is perfect for warm weather. With just the right amount of color, it makes a great day to night ensemble.

If you’re like me and must, must must must fuel your love for cutout dresses then check out some other cool ones I found in my web travels here, here, here and here. I'm also loving this, this and this. They are sure to have you clapping or jumping with joy for that matter.
 You’re welcome!

Hello loves! 
Hope your week was great. I curled up on my chaise and read up like I told you here.


Deets
Dress - Aqaq (here)
Shoes - Lola Shoetique (similar here)
Bag - Prada (old)

Thank you for stopping by loves, keep thinking the purple thoughts, Xo.


post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar