Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Christmas Sparkle Nails

This year's Christmas nails are again my favorite Christmas color combination. It's sparkly red and gold. It represents Christmas lights that sparkle on the tree, but on a red base. This time of year it's all about sparkles and I think it looks minimal, but still kind of cute.


I used a base coat and then I applied Avon True Colour Perfect Reds Nailwear Pro+ in Ruby Slipper. A gorgeous red with red and gold shimmer.


Then I took a thin brush and drew on kind of sparkles, which are essentially snowflake shapes with one longer line. After that I used dotting tool and alternated between small and big dots for some added sparkle.


For this I used shimmery gold nail polish, Avon Magic Effects Molten Metal in Copper.


I finished with a fast drying and super shiny top coat, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. It almost looks like a wrapping paper design. I kind of like it. It's nothing too bold, but it definitely adds the needed sparkle.





Merry Christmas to you all and may you have lovely holidays filled with sparkles.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar