Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 10 Rap Songs on The Billboard Chart

Below are the top 10 rap songs on the billboard chart-Headlines

10. Headlines- Drake

9.  Give Me Everything- Pitbul feat Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer

8.  Marvin and Chadonnay- Big Sean feat Kanye West and Roscoe Dash

7.  Lighters- Bad Meets Evil (royce da 5'0 and eminem)

6.  Out of My Head- Lupe Fiasco feat Trey Songz

5.  Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO

4. My Last- Big Sean

3. Otis- Kanye West and Jay-Z

2.  Super Bass- Nicki Minaj

1.  I'm One One- DJ Khaled feat Drake, Rick Ross and Lil Wayne



I'm on one has been at the top for too long, a new song has to knock it down. I can see Otis working itself up the ladder, but i want an entirely new song to get on the charts and just go straight to number 1.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar