Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Katherine Hamnett T-shirts at Topshop

 I was really surprised to see that these weren't selling faster in Topshop. In fact, they in the mid season sale in Topshop. I went down this morning to get one as I've wanted one for ages. Sadly, I bought the grey one when it was the white I wanted! OOPS! I'm going back tomorrow to see if I can swap it. I really love them.  The T-shirts are now down to £15 in the sale which started yesterday.

The shirts are from famous designer Katherine Hamnett. I was surprised to see that not many people I spoke to yesterday seemed to know her work.
I tried and failed to do a good explanation of her 80's political slogan T-shirts.

 Although most people remember this from the Sex and the City film.
Stayin' Alive in '85....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar