Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Halloween Funky French with Orly Mayhem Mentality

Nothing to Disclose

The theme for this month's Nail Challenge Collaborative is Funky French! I love the interpretation of this month's theme and I have decided I am all about the Halloween funky French! Here's my literal French tip with Halloween colors! 

Halloween Funky French





I began with a base of Orly Mayhem Mentality, an eye-searing neon orange. Then I freehanded a French tip using Zoya Willa, a black creme. Lastly, I took China Glaze Treble Maker, a neon green, and using a striper brush, did basic lines. I almost  added neon purple dots along the French tip and the orange, but decided it might be too busy. But that is a detail you could add!

Halloween Funky French

Halloween Funky French
Halloween Funky French

What do you think of this simple Halloween look? You could certainly use a less neon orange if you want it to be more subtle. I don't do subtle for Halloween, so I loved the loud neon!

Ehmkay Nails on Facebook
Ehmkay Nails on Instagram
Ehmkay Nails on Pinterest.
Follow Ehmkay Nails with Bloglovin.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar